Add Mojeek To Opera
To add Mojeek to your Opera browser on your Desktop you have two options:
Mojeek Opera Extension
- Download Mojeek Opera Extension (opens in new tab) from the Opera add-ons library.
- Click on the 'Add to Opera' button.
- Your browser will now have a mojeek 'm' next to the url bar. You can click on it to go to the mojeek homepage or perform searches directly from your url bar by typing 'm' and then your search term.
- Right-click inside the URL bar and select 'Edit Search Engines...':
- Click on the 'Add New Search' button:
- In 'Name' enter 'Mojeek UK':
- In 'Keyword' enter any string that you would like to use to perform searches with, here we've used 'm':
- In 'Address' enter 'https://www.mojeek.co.uk/search?q=%s':
- Click on the 'Save' button:
- Opera now has Mojeek added as a Search Engine:
- Opera does not currently support setting an alternative Search Engine as your default Search Engine, but you can use it by typing the keyword (or character) that you defined in step 4 followed by your search. For example, 'm Mojeek' will search for the word 'Mojeek' on Mojeek.co.uk if you used 'm' as your 'keyword':